Downloadable content (DLC) is content built by Paradox Development Studio (PDS) as an extension or add-on to Crusader Kings III. They are modular in nature,<ref>Forum, "A new patching and expansion policy for Paradox Development Studio", 2011-09-26.</ref> which means that a player can choose to play with or without a given DLC by checking them out at the launch menu. An expansion DLC is normally accompanied by a free patch that gives players most of the new content as not to hinder the playability of the game. As such, most DLCs are seen as optional content for players who wish to have a better gaming experience in exchange for some monetary support.
Multiplayer games also benefit from this compatibility, that is to say if the host has a gameplay DLC (expansions and flavor packs) the player does not, the game acts as if the player has it.
- Further details on a specific title may be available by clicking on its banner or icon.
- Table sorting can done via the main column for alphabetical order or the 24px column for chronological order.
Base game editions[編集]
The base game is required for any and all DLC relating to the game. While cosmetic/music DLCs can be used with any game version, content DLCs can't be used prior to the version they were released with.
|Title and Quick description
Released on 2020-09-01.
- Choose a royal or noble house from a number of realms on a map that stretches from Iceland to India, from the Arctic Circle to Central Africa.
- Guide a dynasty through the centuries, ensuring the security and power of each new generation. Gather new lands and titles to cement your legacy.
- Be a pious king to bring the religious powers to your side, or strike out on your own, designing your own splinter religion and earning everlasting fame or eternal damnation.
- Knights, peasant revolts, pilgrimages, Viking raiders...experience the drama and pageantry of the Middle Ages.
- Adopt one of five different lifestyles, perfecting your skills in military strategy or kingdom management.
- Acquire character traits that will guide your actions, but beware if you act against your nature! The stress from denying your truest self could bring a new host of troubles!
- Choose appropriate guardians for your heirs, or train them yourself. But what do you do if the legal heir is not quite up to the job?
- Violent characters may develop a fearsome reputation, cowering your timid subjects into obedience with the dread you inspire.
- Recruit man-at-arms units and powerful knights to supplement your royal levies.
- Research new technologies to increase the wealth and military might of your realm.
- Hire mercenaries and Holy Orders for your major wars.
- Supplement your income with ransomed prisoners or raiding parties on neighboring realms.
- Use your spymaster to discover plots against your dynasty and your rule.
- Recruit agents to assist your schemes to undermine or murder anyone who stands between you and power.
- Seduce other characters for love or political power.
- Gather information for blackmailing purposes or call in favors whenever your plans need an extra bit of influence.
Includes the base Crusader Kings III
game and all expansions ever released:
- First flavor pack
- First expansion pack
- Second flavor pack
- Fashion of the Abbasid Court cosmetic pack: Give your court a dashing new look with a set of outfits and cosmetic clothing options for the Middle East and North Africa.
- Garments Of The Holy Roman Empire cosmetic pack: Immerse yourself in the Holy Roman Empire with a collection of outfits for both commoners, warriors and rulers of Central Europe.
List of DLC files in the テンプレート:Path folder (bold names are expansions): テンプレート:Collapse